Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Blues

I'm not sure what to write about tonight. It's been one of those days when I have a lot in my head, but nothing seems to want to come out of it, at least coherently. Maybe I'll resort to making lists...

1. My current Pandora station is based on Ray Lamontagne. It's perfect everyday.

Printed silk wrap dress - Banana Republic (via eBay)

2. Is it spring yet?


3. I always forget about my tea while it's seeping. By the time I remember it, I need to reheat it in the microwave.

Handbag - Tano "Minilisa" in Blue Marine

4. I need to clean my apartment, but I'm not sure when I'm going to get around to doing it.

Purple tights - Simply Vera by Vera Wang (Kohl's) / Navy blue pumps - Payless

5. I love what colorful tights can do for an outfit, especially purple ones.

Ring - Banana Republic / Necklace - The Limited

6. Anything purple is good, really.

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely, and you have such gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress fits you absolutely perfectly. I'm rather envious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!