Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cropped Rotation

Ever heard of Casual Tuesday? No? Oh well. Today was Casual Tuesday for me. Tomorrow will be Casual Wednesday, etc. and so on. I can't believe what a light week I have ahead of me! I could get used to this... (Probably shouldn't though!)

Olive cropped jacket - Maurices / Burgundy sequin bib top - LOFT / Flare leg denim - Lane Bryant /
Boots - Laundry by Chinese Laundry (Famous Footwear)

I've worn a variation of this outfit before, and it was the need to change into a more casual outfit later that night that beget the version I've (re-)worn today. I didn't blog about the change that night, but I was certainly excited to wear/blog about it again! No better time than Casual Tuesday, eh? I would have NEVER thought to wear the top and jacket together, but I'm pretty much in love with the combinations of olive and burgundy, sequins and military.


This cropped military jacket has definitely become a wardrobe workhorse for me, though. Whenever I need a casual topper, this is probably my most grabbed item.

Earrings - Dress Barn

You'll notice some new lighting! I pulled a floor lamp out of the office in the living room to balance the already existing light. My face is definitely more in focus, but hello whitewash! Back to the light source drawing board, at least until outside pictures become an option again!

1 comment:

  1. Olive and burgundy is a great combo! Love this look on you. And I feel your lighting pain. Mine is always a mess. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!