Thursday, February 16, 2012

Easy Pieces


Whatever's going around these days, I've got it. It started off quietly over the weekend with a sore throat, blossoming into a full-on flu with head and body ache and chest congestion yesterday. I went home sick, basically kicked out by my office mates, and proceeded to enjoy a steady diet of tea, saltines and ibuprofen while drifting in and out of consciousness on my couch. Hence, no post. =) I'm feeling a little better today, back at work but trying to take it easy. I need to be better by the weekend for my belated Valentine's dinner with Bob in Chicago!

Printed dress - Target / White cardigan - LOFT / Heels - Nine West "Hopefloat" (via 6pm.com) /
Handbag - Furla (via Filene's Basement

Therefore, I've donned an easy 10 year old jersey dress from Target (!!) with a belted cardigan. I wore it a few years ago, pre-blog, and I remembered how effortless it felt, and that I couldn't believe I still fit into the dress! Yay for jersey's forgiveness! I threw in red and pink accessories again in a subtle remembrance of Valentine's Day. Shoot, I almost wish this was my EBEW post!

Ring - TJ Maxx / Belt - Lane Bryant / Necklace - The Limited / Earrings - LOFT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!